Columbus Wisconsin

Columbus Wisconsin

The statue was erected by the H. M. Brown Post No. 146, G.A.R., in 1861-1865. It was erected in memory of former residents of Columbus, Otsego, Hampden, York, Elba & Calamus who now fill unkown graves. There are names engraved into the statute base.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

statue


statue Columbus Wisconsin